Ceanntragh is a two-bedroomed apartment, in the smaller of the 2 main farmhouse buildings. It is housed on two floors with two interconnecting ensuite bedrooms upstairs and a large kitchen-dining room and sitting room and porch downstairs. Access is from the north side from the main courtyard and from the south side by the porch in the south facing area of the garden.
Key information for Ceanntragh Apartment:
- Ensuite twin/double bedroom
- Ensuite twin/double bedroom (can only be accessed from other bedroom)
- Large dining kitchen
- Living room
- Porch with seating area
- Bedding and towels are provided
- The living room area has a TV, DVD player and radio with CD player
The kitchen facilities include dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, oven hob. An iron and ironing board are provided, washing machine available on request (included in rental).
The property has central heating system, supported by electric heaters.
There is no wifi within the property.
Please note we have a no smoking and no pets policy in all our self-catering properties.
Key Information, Prices and Booking
- Kintra is 4 miles from the nearest village (and therefore nearest shops, pubs, restaurants, etc.).
- Kintra is not on a public transport route.
- We have a no smoking policy and no pets policy within all our self-catering properties.
- Wifi is not currently available within any of our properties.
- Ceanntragh has 2 bedrooms (second bedroom accessed from first) and sleeps 4 to 6 when using the sofa-bed in living-room area.
- Feis/Whisky Week, July, August – £550
- April, May, June, September and October – £500
Please note that we are closed November to end of March
- Kintra cottages and apartment at Kintra Beach are available from April to October inclusive and are generally available to let on a Saturday to Saturday basis. We can offer short breaks outside peak periods. Please email us with your dates.
- Before making a booking, please check whether we have availability for your desired dates.
- If your dates are available, please provisionally book in the online calendar below. Available weeks show green, which indicates this period can be booked. When provisionally booked, the colour will change to yellow, meaning your booking is pending. When your payment has been received the booking will be confirmed and your booked period will show red in the calendar.
- Payments can be made with Paypal or Credit Card if you don’t have a Paypal account. Your payment can also be sent by Bank Transfer, the details will show upon checkout during the booking process.
- If you would rather book by email or phone please use the following info: Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: + 44 (0) 1496 302 051
- It is recommended you take out travel insurance which provides cover for holiday accommodation cancellations as well as ferry and plane disruptions and cancellations. Timetables and transport plans can change due to adverse weather or ferry breakdowns.
- At point of booking, a 25%, non-refundable, deposit is required.
- We will also need you to complete our Booking Form which we will send you upon receipt of 25% deposit.
- A provisional booking will only become confirmed once deposit has been received. Please note, if no deposit is received within two weeks of provisional booking being made, the dates will be released again.
- The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to stay. If your booking is within 6 weeks of the stay, then the full amount is due.
- If a guest has to cancel a booking within 6 weeks of the stay, payment will be refunded only if a replacement booking is secured for the cancelled booking.
- Access to property from 4.00pm (if early, please feel welcome to park and enjoy the beach). Property to be vacated by 10.00am on day of departure.
- Rental period is from Saturday to Saturday.
- Electricity is not included in the rental charge.
- Please note we also require a security deposit of £50. Your security deposit will be returned to you 7 days after your departure unless there has been any damage or breakages or additional cleaning, the value of which will be deducted.
Availability and Booking