Muran, pronounced mooran (meaning maram grass), is a beautiful one-bedroomed cottage. It is a sympathetic conversion from traditional farm buildings – it was formed from what was originally the farm’s cartshed.
Views from Muran are to the beach to the west – to sand, sea rock, muran and unforgettable sunsets. The garden is perfect for outside dining and, for cosier evenings, there is a wood-burning stove in the sitting room.
Key information for Muran Cottage:
- Double Bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Dining Kitchen
- Living Room with patio doors opening to its own enclosed garden.
Property is heated by storage heaters
- Bedding and towels are provided.
The living room area has a TV, DVD player and radio with CD player. There is complementary wifi provided and whilst we will do everything possible to maintain service, it can’t be guaranteed as it is reliant on the broadband provider, and subject to a policy of reasonable use.
The kitchen facilities include washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, oven hob. An iron and ironing board are provided.
Electricity is an additional cost over and above the rental for the property. Readings are taken at the beginning and end of your stay and the cost is deducted from your security deposit, please see Bookings for more details. From 2022 (and including Christmas and New Year 2021), the electricity is included in the rental price.
Please note we have a no smoking and no pets policy in all our self-catering properties.
Key Information, Prices and Booking
- Kintra is 4 miles from the nearest village (and therefore nearest shops, pubs, restaurants, etc.).
- Kintra is not on a public transport route.
- We have a no smoking policy and no pets policy within all our self-catering properties.
- There is complementary wifi provided and whilst we will do everything possible to maintain service it can’t be guaranteed as it is reliant on the broadband provider and subject to a policy of reasonable usage.
- Muran has 1 Bedroom and sleeps 2 to 4 people when sofa bed in living room is used.
19 December 2021 – 1 January 2022 £650
1 January 2022 – 2nd April £600
2nd April – 16th April £650
16th April – 28th May £600
28th May – 5th June £650
5th June – 2nd July £600
2nd July – 3rd September £650
3rd September – 15th October £600
15th October – 22nd October £650
22nd October – 24th December £600
24th December – 7th January 2023 £650
- Kintra cottages and apartment at Kintra Beach are available year round and generally available to let on a Saturday to Saturday basis. We can offer short breaks outside peak periods. Please email us with your dates.
- Before making a booking, please check whether we have availability for your desired dates.
- If your dates are available, please provisionally book in the online calendar below. Available weeks show green, which indicates this period can be booked. When provisionally booked, the colour will change to yellow, meaning your booking is pending. When your payment has been received the booking will be confirmed and your booked period will show red in the calendar.
- Our preferred payment method is by Bank Transfer, we can also accept Paypal payments. Details required for payment will show up on checkout during the booking process.
- It is recommended you take out travel insurance which provides cover for holiday accommodation cancellations as well as ferry and plane disruptions and cancellations. Timetables and transport plans can change due to adverse weather or ferry breakdowns.
- It is strongly recommended you book your transportation as soon as possible following accommodation booking confirmation.
- At point of booking, a 25%, non-refundable, deposit is required.
- We will also need you to complete our Booking Form which we will send you upon receipt of 25% deposit.
- A provisional booking will only become confirmed once deposit and fully completed booking confirmation form has been received. Please note, if no deposit is received within two weeks of provisional booking being made, the dates will be released again.
- The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to stay. If your booking is within 6 weeks of the stay, then the full amount is due.
- If a guest has to cancel a booking within 6 weeks of the stay, payment will be refunded only if a replacement booking is secured for the cancelled booking.
- Access to property from 4.00pm (if early, please feel welcome to park and enjoy the beach). Property to be vacated by 10.00am on day of departure.
- Rental period is from Saturday to Saturday.
- For 2021 bookings (excluding Christmas and New year), electricity is not included in rental price. From 2022 (and Christmas/New Year 2021 bookings), electricity is included in the property rental price.
- Please note we also require a security deposit of £50. Your security deposit will be returned to you 7 days after your departure unless there has been any damage or breakages or additional cleaning, the value of which will be deducted.
Availability and Booking