Terms and Conditions
General Booking Information
- Kintra cottages and apartment at Kintra Beach are available from April to October inclusive and are generally available to let on a Saturday to Saturday basis. We can offer short breaks outside peak periods. Please email us with your dates.
- Before making a booking, please check whether we have availability for your desired dates.
- If your dates are available, please provisionally book in the online calendar provided for each accommodation. Available weeks show green, which indicates this period can be booked. When booked for, the colour will change to yellow, meaning your booking is pending. When your payment has been received the booking will be confirmed and your booked period will show red in the calendar.
- Payments can be made with Paypal or Credit Card if you don’t have a Paypal account. Your payment can also be sent by Bank Transfer, the details will show upon checkout during the booking process.
- If you rather book by email or phone please use the following info: Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: + 44 (0) 1496 302 051
- It is recommended you take out travel insurance which provides cover for holiday accommodation cancellations as well as ferry and plane disruptions and cancellations. Timetables and transport plans can change due to adverse weather or ferry breakdowns.
Terms and Conditions
- At point of booking, a 25%, non-refundable, deposit is required.
- A provisional booking will only become confirmed one deposit has been received.
- Please note, if no deposit is received within two weeks of provisional booking being made, the dates will be released again.
- The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to stay. If your booking is within 6 weeks of the stay, then the full amount is due.
- If a guest has to cancel a booking within 6 weeks of the stay, payment will be refunded only if a replacement booking is secured for the cancelled booking.
- Strictly no pets.
- No smoking.
- Access to property from 4.00pm (if early, please feel welcome to park and enjoy the beach).
- Property to be vacated by 10.00am on day of departure.
- Rental period is from Saturday to Saturday.
- Electricity is not included in the rental charge.
- Please note we also require a security deposit of £50. Your security deposit will be returned to you 7 days after your departure unless there has been any damage or breakages or additional cleaning, the value of which will be deducted.