Terms and Conditions
General Booking Information
- Kintra cottage and apartment at Kintra Beach are available year round, and are generally available to let on a Saturday to Saturday basis. We can offer short breaks outside peak periods. Please email us with your dates.
- Before making a booking, please check whether we have availability for your desired dates.
- If your dates are available, please provisionally book in the online calendar provided for each property. Available weeks show green, which indicates this period can be booked. When you have selected your chosen dates, the colour will change to yellow, meaning your booking is now pending. When your deposit (25%) and security deposit have been received and you have emailed us the completed booking confirmation form, the booking will be confirmed and your selected dates will now show red in the calendar, meaning they’re unavailable to be booked by anyone else.
- Your payment can be sent directly by bank transfer or by Paypal, the details will show up at checkout during the booking process.
- It is strongly recommended you book your transportation as soon as possible following accommodation booking confirmation.
- It is recommended you take out travel insurance which provides cover for holiday accommodation cancellations as well as ferry and plane disruptions and cancellations. Timetables and transport plans can change due to adverse weather or ferry breakdowns.
Terms and Conditions
- At point of booking, a 25%, non-refundable, deposit is required.
- A provisional booking will only become confirmed once your deposit (25%) security deposit and booking confirmation form has been completed and emailed to us.
- Please note, if no deposit is received within two weeks of provisional booking being made, the dates will be released again.
- The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to stay. If your booking is within 6 weeks of the stay, then the full amount is due.
- If a guest has to cancel a booking within 6 weeks of the stay, payment will be refunded only if a replacement booking is secured for the cancelled booking.
- Strictly no pets.
- No smoking.
- Access to property from 4.00pm (if early, please feel welcome to park and enjoy the beach).
- Property to be vacated by 10.00am on day of departure.
- Rental period is from Saturday to Saturday.
- For 2021 bookings (excluding Christmas and New year), electricity is not included in rental price. From 2022 (and Christmas/New Year 2021 bookings), electricity is included in the property rental price
- Please note we also require a security deposit of £50 per property booked. This is due when paying your deposit of 25%. Your security deposit will be returned to you 7-14 days after your departure. For 2021 bookings, we will deduct your utilities charge from the security deposit and refund the difference. For 2022 bookings onward, it should be the full deposit that is returned. Please note if there has been any damage or breakages during your stay, or additional cleaning is required beyond the norm after your departure, the value of this/these items or the additional cleaning time will be deduced from your security deposit.