Traigh sits right at the edge of the beach, in a beautiful location. It was formerly the Shepherd’s Cottage and has been converted into a light-filled two-bedroomed cottage, with spectacular views. The wood-burning stove and leather suites make Traigh the perfect relaxation spot. Traigh is pronounced Try in English, (meaning beach).
Key information for Traigh Cottage:
- Ensuite double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Open-plan kitchen/living room/dining area
- South-facing dining area with patio doors opening onto enclosed garden
- Shower room
- Separate toilet
- Property is heated by storage heaters
- Bedding and towels are provided
The living room area has a TV, DVD player, radio with CD player and wood-burning stove. There is complementary wifi provided and whilst we will do everything possible to maintain service, it can’t be guaranteed as it is reliant on the broadband provider, and subject to a policy of reasonable use.
The kitchen facilities include washing machine, dish-washer, microwave, fridge-freezer, oven hob. An iron and ironing board are provided.
Please note we have a no smoking and no pets policy in all our self-catering properties.
Key Information, Prices and Booking
- Kintra is 4 miles from the nearest village (and therefore nearest shops, pubs, restaurants, etc.).
- Kintra is not on a public transport route.
- We have a no smoking policy and no pets policy within all our self-catering properties.
- There is complementary wifi provided and whilst we will do everything possible to maintain service it can’t be guaranteed as it is reliant on the broadband provider and subject to a policy of reasonable usage.
- Traigh has 2 Bedrooms and sleeps 4 to 6 when using a sofa-bed in living-room area.
2023 & 2024
7 January – 1st April £900
1st April – 15th April £950
15th April – 27th May £900
27th May – 3rd June £950
3rd June – 1st July £900
1st July – 2nd September £950
2nd September – 14th October £900
14th October – 21st October £950
21st October – 23rd December £900
23rd December – 6th January 2024 £950
6 January 2024 – 30 March – £900
30 March – 13 April – £950
13 April – 25 May – £900
25 May – 1 June – £950
1 June – 29 June – £900
29 June – 31 August – £950
31 August – 12 October – £900
12 October – 19 October – £950
19 October – 21 December – £900
21 December – 4 January 2025 – £950
- Kintra cottages at Kintra Beach are available year round and generally available to let on a Saturday to Saturday basis. We can offer short breaks outside peak periods. Please email us with your dates.
- Before making a booking, please check whether we have availability for your desired dates.
- If your dates are available, please provisionally book in the online calendar below. Available weeks show green, which indicates this period can be booked. When provisionally booked, the colour will change to yellow, meaning your booking is pending. When your payment has been received the booking will be confirmed and your booked period will show red in the calendar.
- Our payment method is by Bank Transfer. Details required for payment will show up on checkout during the booking process.
- It is recommended you take out travel insurance which provides cover for holiday accommodation cancellations as well as ferry and plane disruptions and cancellations. Timetables and transport plans can change due to adverse weather or ferry breakdowns.
- It is strongly recommended you book your transportation as soon as possible following accommodation booking confirmation.
- At point of booking, a 25%, non-refundable, deposit is required.
- We will also need you to complete our Booking Form which we will send you upon receipt of 25% deposit.
- A provisional booking will only become confirmed once deposit and fully completed booking confirmation form has been received. Please note, if no deposit is received within two weeks of provisional booking being made, the dates will be released again.
- The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to stay. If your booking is within 6 weeks of the stay, then the full amount is due.
- If a guest has to cancel a booking within 6 weeks of the stay, payment will be refunded only if a replacement booking is secured for the cancelled booking.
- Access to property from 4.00pm (if early, please feel welcome to park and enjoy the beach). Property to be vacated by 10.00am on day of departure.
- Rental period is from Saturday to Saturday.
- Please note we also require a security deposit of £50. Your security deposit will be returned to you 7 days after your departure unless there has been any damage or breakages or additional cleaning, the value of which will be deducted.